Friday, February 27, 2015

I love

Today I will tell you things that I love just to give you a little something of who I am. I hope you're fine with that (and even if you're not fine with me sharing these stuffs. I think you don't have a choice :P)


I love sweet smiles and warm hugs just like Olaf.
I love notes, sweet notes, friendly notes and love notes.
I love to read, I don't know when I started to like books but the first novel I read was The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time.
I love to write. (do I need to explain?)
I love kids (especially my kid :P)
I love fairy tales. I really do! Seriously my favorite story is Cinderella, who isn't right?
I love happily ever after and I do believe in FOREVER!
I love pillows. I wished for pillows on my debut and believe me when I say (or write) that my room is like a mini pillow store.
I love balloons.
I love spaghetti.
I love Adobo
I love sisig.
I love tumbong (my father's specialty)
I love Pancit with Dinuguan.
I love all kinds of food with gata except Laing.
I love kalabasa.
I love longgan.
I love lychee
I love kyat kyat
I love banana
I love pongkan
I love dark chocolate
I love to bake.
I love to play (old school type of games)
I love my friends
I love my family.
I love my siblings.
I love my parents.
I love my kenneth
I love my keyn

I'm a loving person who loves almost everything :)




No comments:

Post a Comment