Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Birthday!!

Today the most amazing woman I've known celebrates her fifty sixth birthday. hooray!!!

I want to take this opportunity to thank her and tell her how much I love her.

Here we go.

I am blessed to have a mother like you mama. Thank you for always putting our happiness before yours. I don't know how you do it because I'm having a hands-on experience right now and believed me when I say that being a mother is not an easy job but I really don't know how you do it smoothly and perfectly.

I always made you cry and sorry for that. Being the most stubborn daughter you have, I know I am pain in the ass. I'm not proud that I gave and still giving you headaches once in a while always. I'm sorry for everything mama. How I wish I listened to you when I was a kid, but I didn't regret it because I have Keyn with me. I just regret that I've hurt you in the process.

I wish that when the right time comes, I'll make you proud. I really want to make you proud mama. and I hope that the time will come a year or two from now.

Thank you for the experiences you let us experienced. Places that you let us see. Love that you let us feel. Thank you for giving us the best of the best. Thank you for letting us enjoy this lifetime with you by our side.

When I die, I will asked God to let me have you again as my mother because you are so selfless and simply you are the best. We are so grateful to have you as our family because for you family always comes first.

Happy 56th birthday. Hope you'll enjoy this day!!!!!!!!!! We'll celebrate in on Sunday. Thank you mama!











Till next time, Ciao!
Sidney

No comments:

Post a Comment