Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey

I received a good news after I leave the office! We're not allowed to have cellphones and other kind of gadgets while working. Para akong nasa bahay ni kuya for 9 hours! So I can only browse my phone during lunch time and 6 pm (departure time) But it kinda refreshing. No phone, no FB, no Instagram and No life for 9 hours. LOL but seriously, I feel refreshed. It is not bad pala to not browse or post for 9 hours. hehe Hindi ko pala ikakamatay. XD

What's the good news? My friend, best friend and sister from another mother tagged me on her FB post. After so many months of waiting, it is now official!

Because of so many issues regarding the showing of Fifty Shades of Grey here in the Philippines, I didn't get my hopes up. I reasoned that I can always download it on torrent (buhay pirata! hahahha) but WT! I am happy if not overjoyed. Can't wait for Feb 11! This will surely be a hit!Thank goodness I am already 23 years old so I can watch it on cinema, but for those who's under 18. Fake IDs everyone? LOL!

Till next time, Ciao!
Sidney

No comments:

Post a Comment