Monday, January 26, 2015

#Keynovela

The last time I posted something about my little macho was on August 23, 2014 the day after his birthday last year. It's not that I don't like to share my little macho to all of you but as you may know I already have a job and am a little busy so forgive me for this.

Now here is my chance to share to you guys what Keyn wore last Christmas 2014. You may all know that the fashion of my macho is a pair of sando and short right? I'm more on comfy than fashion but since it was Christmas. I made an exemption, plus hindi na siya masyadong pawisin ngayon. So seat back, relax and enjoy my macho's pictures.






PS. .I found the perfect hashtag for my macho! #Keynovela (kiyanovela). Follow my macho's adventures and fun acts.


Till next time, Ciao!
Sidney

No comments:

Post a Comment