Monday, January 26, 2015

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

This is my 3rd blog post this night. Know why? Because I should update my blog and add 2 blog posts last week but unfortunately I didn't reached my quota so I punished myself by if-ever-didn't-reached-my-quota-I-will-make-it-x2 rule. It is just simple. my minimum quota for a week is 2 blog posts and if I didn't reach it, I will make it double or x2 and If I wanted to lessen my workloads I SHOULD complete posting at the end of the week.

I forgot to mention that one of my goals this 2015 is to learn how to follow schedule and handle time and this is my way of disciplining myself. Who wants to have tons of works to do right?

I super love these pictures because I can see some improvements on my posing skills. lol. I can now pose even if there are a lot of people around me. plus I can now pose without being conscious if I'm pretty or not. Can you detect those improvements I'm talking about? if yes then WOW if not, oh well, I should improve more.

I bought the blouse at SM San Lazaro Surplus and it became one of my favorites. Sometimes I wear it even if I knew that I used it a few days ago. Who cares? Care bears.

Like the short I was wearing here. I am wearing the short for some of my outfit post but who cares again? It's not disposable right?

So how's my look? Comments are love!








Till next time, Ciao!
Sidney

No comments:

Post a Comment