Monday, January 26, 2015

Crop top and Boracay

I promised to myself that this 2015 I will travel a lot and will make this year MY YEAR! (CapsLock para intense diba. lol!) I planned to enjoy this year better, not just I didn't enjoy 2014 believe me when I say that 2014 was a roller coaster ride to me. I will just make the most of 2015. So you'll see me here often (that's a warning. I guess. hahaha)

So before anything else, let me blog my first ever outfit post this 2015!

I wore this outfit when we went to Boracay last January 8, 2015. This was the first time I wear a crop top so being a virgin (sa crop top. lol) and afraid that I might exposed some of my stretchmarks I partnered it with a slight high waisted short I bought in 999 mall.

Wearing this kind of top (crop top) is not that easy. Since it was my first time to wear it, I got conscious easily because my stomach and back were exposed whenever I made a little turn or I sit, walk and stand. but nevertheless, I think t'was a nice experience and I think this would not be my first and last. So how do I look? Comments are love!







Crop top: Forever21 | Short: 999 mall | Sandals: Sanuk 999 mall | Bag: Kipling


Till next time, Ciao!
Sidney

No comments:

Post a Comment