Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Boon Tong Kee

Hi guys sorry for being MIA for a while. I am working right now so yeah what a lame excuse right? hehe. please forgive me na lang. lols.

So here again an another #throwback post. I really want to finish posting this year's (2014) hangouts and bonding moments so you'll see quite a lot of post today. horay!!!!

We ate last May in Boon Tong Kee MOA. I have to warning you guys that some of the servers weren't nice and not accommodating at all. but hey, we ate last May so maybe they improved their service (and servings lol).

I'll go straight to the point, it's a little too pricey if you'll consider their servings. like their signature dish the Hainanese Chicken rice they cost P845 if whole, P455 if half and P245 if quarter and if you're going to ask me (and even if you don't I still say it) there's nothing special about their chicken. Yeah it's tasty and delicious but it's not something that I will go all out.



The Sweet and sour is delicious though.


Crispy Beancurd for P165. To make it simple it is fried tofu. Before we decided to eat here, we dine first at Xin Wang a few days before and because of a hangover on their tofu dish I had an urge to try a tofu dish though I might say I like Xin Wang's tofu than Boon Tong Kee's


Crispy Roasted Chicken P755 for whole, P425 for half and P235 for quarter. A small chicken for a price of what? 425 php. but true enough the chicken's quite delicious. It's juicy and crispy.


I forgot what's the name of the dish. It may be scary and will leave you sleepless night but it's quite tasty.



Here's the Hainanese Chicken Rice.


Overall, It's tasty and delicious but I'm not sure if I'll be back. I might consider if it's free. lols

Until next time! Ciao
Sidney

No comments:

Post a Comment