Wednesday, October 8, 2014

SumoSam Lucky Chinatown

After one month I can finally add a blog post for you guys but please forgive me this is another throwback post. 

Since this is a throwback post, forgive me again because I can't detail you anymore the taste of these food. So what's the point of this blog post? I really don't know but I'll appreciate if you read my post still. 

My brother graves for tempura so we settle for sumosam located at Lucky Chinatown.








I really like the crisp on these tempuras. though my brother ate most of them, I am lucky to get one :)


And this one (above) salmon belly! I still remember the taste of it, and I can say that I really like it. and will definitely try once we eat again at sumo-san. This is very juicy and taste. plus sweet, salty and spicy at the same time.




Noodles for my macho :)


No comments:

Post a Comment