Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ice Lover


For all who don't know me, I am addicted to ice. I can eat ice whole day. 24/7. Before I was addicted to Max candy I can easily finished 20 candies or more in a day or less, but since I always cut my tongue due to the sharpness of the candy (yes I chew it :) ) so I substitute it with ice and I think I can't live without it. hahahha! At first, it's an upsize sarsi full of ice from Jollibee, then it became 22 oz gulp from 7eleven, then next thing I knew I can eat ice with 2 servings of 32 oz big gulp in 7eleven (one in the morning and next in the afternoon) See how addicted I am? I can't help myself till now. Minsan inaalarm ko pa yung phone ko para gumising ng maaga if meron akong lakad in the morning due to sweet ami but I failed that part. hehe. I think I am in love more with sleeping than with ice.

So enough with my long long loooooooong introduction about this post. It's as usual a #throwback post.

We ate lunch at Xin Wang Hong Kong cafe in SM MOA. you should try this cafe. why? because most of the food are delicious! especially their desserts (servings: more than 3 persons!) they are generous with the desserts! see it's so redundant, desserts! hahahhahahha. I love their desserts! Actually one of my favorite desserts came from them. (scroll down to see :) )










I am in love with this tofu at first but as I tried it for the 3rd time and got a few feedback from my Kenneth :) I'm not sure if I still love it like before but one thing is for sure. I'll order it again. for the 4th time :)

Their steak! I don't like it. hahhahhaha!



Bamboo Rice: I don't like it either :)

And this?! this is worth ordering for :) though I am not sure what dish is this. hihi



AND THIS ONE! THIS IS IT! for only 120 php you can share it with 5 of your friends!
Sweetness of the mango + coldness of the ice = HEAVEN!

After our heavenly lunch we skates :) see I really love the ice :)








So what do you think about me being addicted to ice? comments are love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment