Saturday, August 23, 2014

Little Macho

Since my little macho turned 3 yesterday. I would like to post something for him today. Hope he likes it if ever he'll read it someday and hopefully he won't hate mama for doing this. hahaha!

Dear My Little Macho,

I hope you will not hate mama for this when you get old and taller and handsomer. I am the happiest person on earth when you came into my life. You were not plan I know, but it doesn't mean that I won't love you. You mean so much to me Keyn. I will do everything for you and for your happiness. Since the day you were born, I said to myself that this is not about me me anymore, no more selfish thoughts and decisions. It's not about me, it is about you now on how you'll grow, how you'll learn. Are you going to be a rebel just like mom? or are you going to be a goody-good boy?

 I hope I can keep you in my pocket and never show the real world. the world that full of lies and greed. But I will also prevent you from the world full of love and happiness.

I'll always be here for you my little macho. when you cry I will always here to hug you, when you have problems I'm always here to listen. I will comfort you when you are down. I will help you write love letters when you're in love. I will support you on every decision you'll make. I will let you experience what I've experienced and learned in life and will not limit you to explore the world. 

I'm happy to be your mama. I'm happy to be your first girlfriend, your first love, first kiss. your first in almost everything. I promise you my little macho that I will always be here for you. I love you to the moon and back. and Thank you for teaching me to love unconditionally. Thank you for being my stress-reliever and my companion. Thank you because I am not alone. Thank you Macho because being your mother is my greatest achievement.

I love you,
Mama






No comments:

Post a Comment