Saturday, August 23, 2014

Gray and Pink

Because it's my birthday month :) let me post this throwback outfit with my throwback hair :) Ohhhh! I miss Taguig!

I have a confession to make. I'm not good in making myself ugly (yet beautiful) I always want my picture to look good. and I'm always on my comfort zone pose. And I really want to change that so badly. You know seeing Ms. Kryz Uy posing effortlessly, making fun of herself but still managed to look good. also Sophie Ramos, Camille Co and even my sister. They managed to look good in front of the camera. I tried different poses. but I don't think I got what I'm looking for. so is there any suggestions? And by the way I'm trying to attain the ugly-yet-beautiful poses. so watch out okay?

Anyways, back to my outfit. so How do I look? Comments are love :)




No comments:

Post a Comment