Tuesday, August 26, 2014

#friends

I miss these guys! my brothers and sister (hahahhaha) at heart. They are the exact example ng hindi mahalaga ang haba ng pinagsamahan. They may be not the nicest persons on earth but I really love them to bits. I miss being the bitch. hahahaha! I miss being the mommy of these guys! Since I am a year older (except to bern he's the eldest. picture below) I miss yelling at them and I miss the sound of their voice hahahhaha! enough of this cheesiness. I just want to say that I miss you guys!. I hope we'll see each other soon :) wait for my birthday treat. Zarks?

Treasure your friends! Comments are love :)




1 comment:

  1. You look like a really cool mom. Plus, you have a very nice blog and because of that you have been tagged for a Liebster Award! Followed you via GFC. I would really appreciate it if you could comment back on my page once you're done. Thanks! http://misseleighneux.blogspot.com/2014/09/ive-been-hit-by-liebster-award.html

    Eleigh of misseleighneux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete