Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's gift ideas

Hi gals! since it's February! and feb is LOVE MONTH! here's some valentine's tips for you guys! for your guys (or for your girls)

NUMBER 1 : STUFF TOYS

Yes! stuff toys! who says that only guys can give stuff toys? let me tell you something, we can give them stuff toys too. I for instance give a frog stuff toy to my boyfriend as Christmas gift 2 years ago. so what are you waiting for? surprise your boyfriend by giving him this :)

NUMBER 2: DINNER DATE

Date your love one in a romantic dinner. It's 21st century and girls are now allowed to take your guys into dinner. candlelight or not. have a nice, long romantic chat. and discover new things.

NUMBER 3: FLOWERS

I never tried giving my guy a flower but I think I'll give him some, one of these days. surprise him. :)

NUMBER 4: CHOCOLATES


I baked chocolate mousse cake for my guy's birthday and it was awesome :) let him know that you are a wife material and make/bake something for him. They say that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" right?

NUMBER 5: LOVE POEMS


Express your love with him through poems. I made a book of poems for our 2nd year anniversary to show my love for him. Try it guys :)


And here are some of the new design of Beadsatwar ranges from 150-200 ideal for all occasion especially this valentine's :)







Enjoy your valentine's guys! tell me all about it okay? comments are love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment