Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dinner at Johnny Chow

before my johnny chow dinner post let me thank you, my awesome readers. if there's any. hahahhaha! Hindi na kasi bumababa sa 800 ang position ko sa top blogs. So I think utang ko senyo yun :).

also!

HAPPY LOVE MONTH GALS! READY FOR THIS VALENTINE'S DAY? Excited? let me know. comments are love :)


Hi gals! this is another backlog post last holiday season :) hahahha! I told you. puro backlog post ang mailalagay ko.

So anyway, we stayed at Remington hotel last December 21-22, 2013 unfortunately, I wasn't able to take pics about our room :( But I was able to take pics when we had dinner at Johnny Chow.

Here's my rate!
Rate
Service : ☆ (8 out of 10)
Food :      ☆ (9 out of 10)

My favorites are beef bulgogi, fried rice and sweet and sour fish. Food orgasm all the way guys! this is worth it. Highly recommended restaurant this valentine's day. Though the place is not romantic at all but the foods are great! Just a little advice guys!! Don't. Order. Chinese. Foods.

You know what critics says about the best fish/chicken/pork? crispy on the outside. tender on the inside. that's what I can say about the sweet and sour fish. I'm kinda "How this can be possible? How can a fish get this crispy even if it covers with the sauce" hahahhaha! yes guys! the best ang sweet and sour fish.

Sorry I forgot the other foods we've ordered. enjoy kayo sa foods :)

Till next time :)






beef bulgogi

sweet and sour fish

No comments:

Post a Comment