Wednesday, December 4, 2013

PAN de MANILA : PAN de Donuts


I am used to the old Pan de Manila kung saan parang ineempasize nila ang Pugon, with its dark red bricks. so it was so shocking. Yes Shocking! for me to see this bright, open and welcoming PAN de Manila Market Market Branch. as we enter the store, I thought that I will find the usual products of PAN de MANILA but I was wrong. They now serve Donuts! YES! D.O.N.U.T.S!


You should try this and take a break with your usual donuts like J.Co and Krispy Kreme. why? just as simple as this. They (donuts) are not too sweet! Good for those who don't have sweet tooth but want to try.



don't ask my what are the flavor coz I forgot! hahahhaha! but this one is peanut butter with filling.  (though I forgot what they call this)



It's so different from other Pan de Manila right? Why don't you visit here and tell me what's your opinion. comments are ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment