Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas and Heels


Hi gals! new outfit post. A really decent one! hahahhaha! decent daw o :) salamat kay Kevin (ang aking photographer) sa walang sawang pagkuha ng mga pictures you're the best!.

Only 14 days before Christmas and I am so excited! Why? First because of simbang gabi. hahahhaha! Second, gift giving. The looks on your friends, relatives and family when they open your gifts is priceless. This is one of the reasons why I love Christmas. You can see smiles everywhere. The twinkle in their eyes, the happiness and the songs! Yeah! the songs, I used to join my friends for caroling though I gave up already because of my awful voice. hahahha! But still I sing Christmas carols when I am alone.

What are the reasons why you love Christmas? Share it with me. Comments are love! Until next time! enjoy my few shots and tell me what you think! :)








3 comments:

  1. Ang cute ng outfit mo dito Ate Sidney. :)

    http://histrionicdeity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salamat Clau :) mura lang yang outfit na yan. hahaha. wala pang 500 :) tipid no! hihi

      Delete
    2. Salamat Clau :) mura lang yang outfit na yan. hahaha. wala pang 500 :) tipid no! hihi

      Delete