Friday, November 8, 2013

Less than 500 php: White Crochet


Hi gals! This post should has a topshop dress for the comparison unfortunately, I can't find the dress on internet or in the shop so instead of style for less, I made it under 500 php. hehehehe.

I don't know why but I am inlove with crochet clothes lately. I will forever inlove with crochet :)

So here I am once again to inspire you (Naks!) I think you will be in shock when you find out how much this whole outfit cost. I am a lover of 168, Divi and night market, WHY? because you can find outfits that are pretty, cute and classy for cheaper amount. I will post here next time my favorite stall in 168, 999 and Divi. and be your personal tour guide. hehehe :)

this top is so comforting, the only problem here is that I look fat. ain't I? What do you think?


Crochet top 150 php
White undergarment - 50 php


leggings - free. borrowed from mom :)



necklace: free, made by yours truly :)


shoes Soulmate 199 :)


All in all this whole outfit cost 399 php :)

So What do you think? Can you also put off outfit for 399 pesos only? please let me know, I want to see your look.

Ciao for now :)

PS.

please be careful guys and don't forget to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment