Thursday, November 14, 2013

Handcuff




Hi gals, another outfit post for you guys! Since we're always taking our photos at Track 30 park we change our location this time. hehehe :)

When I bought this dress my sister told me don't wear it without a belt. though I didn't find a perfect belt, so here it is, without a belt but still looks amazing.


I think this outfit would never be this awesome without this jacket. This is love at first sight. I don't know why but I love the details, I mean the buttons, the style, the length of the jacket and the sleeves, This is a match made in heaven for me. What do you think?



handcuff necklace - beadsatwar


dress - 168


watch - Unisilver
zodiac sign beaded bracelet | ring with beads- beadsatwar


sandals - solemate



here are my favorite shots :) what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment