Friday, October 4, 2013

Panciteria Lido


Hi gals, I want to share my Sunday lunch date with these guys! Thanks to my mama for the panciteria Lido voucher. :) The Panciteria Lido is located at UN near Casa Bocobo. Famous with their Pugon Roasted Asado.

 my boyfriend's other half and his girlfriend -William and Regine

While waiting for our foods, picture picture muna :)


 



My little macho's starving so he eats while we took this picture. He's all time favorite. pancit. hehe.






Here's what we ordered, Manchurian Wings, Buttered Chicken, Yangchow Rice, Beef Brisket Wanton Soup, their signature dish Pugon-Roasted Asado, Drunken Lechon and Pancit Canton. for drinks Calamansi Juice and Four Seasons Shake

The Foods are all delicious. Specially the Manchurian Wings I would definitely recommend that :) I expected the Asado to be different since my mother told me that their asado is delicious though I can't find something to say other than tasty. I don't know but I don't think it's quite interesting as the Manchurian Wings. 

The price is a little bit pricey for the amount of servings. The Pancit canton and the machurian wings have the most amount of servings. The most shocking yes! shocking is the servings for the yangchow rice. they said that its for 8-10 persons though it looks like for 2- 3 persons only. 

The four seasons is delicious let me tell you that my macho really like it. though the watermelon overpowered the other fruits. I didn't taste the lechon and wanton soup though my dates told me it's delicious.

Overall, I would say ★★★ out of 5. I'll surely eat here again though will order more rice if we're more than 3, order the Manchurian Wings and will try other foods that they offer.


 






Did you eat at this place already? or gonna try? please let me know. :)

And before I forgot. They have nice crew/service :) and their manager (Beth) let us used the 2 voucher instead of one. (1 voucher = 4 persons) They are friendly and accommodating.

No comments:

Post a Comment