Saturday, October 12, 2013

Blue Polka Dots


hi gals! New outfit post. yeah I know, sorry for the uncreative title. I don't know what should be the title of my post today aside to the Blue Polka Dots. but I know you are more creative than me, so If you are going to title my post, what should it be? please let me know :)

back to my post, don't you love this dress? this is my second time to wear this dress and I am telling you this really brought something into my ordinary day.

Can you relate? I mean, whenever you're in a bad mood or your day doesn't go the way you planned it or something unexpected happen and of course you are going to burst then suddenly you look to your clothes and all you can ever think is mabuti na lang ikaw yung sinuot ko hahahaha! lol. but seriously, I am really glad that I wore this dress because my day might be ruined. hehehe.




so how's my look? please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment