Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream Review

Hi gals! Another review post :)


Last Sunday (September 1, 2013) we went to SM San Lazaro to unwind, as we're strolling, we went to the Hayan Stall (located at upper ground floor near National Book Store) They're having a 40 - 70% off on all products. HAH! lucky right?! You all know that I'm a sucker of discounts and promos. hahahaha! Anyways we got this Hayan vital cleansing cream for only 170+ (original price : 200+) and facial mask for only 15 PHP (original price 60 php) see how the big difference?

It got my attention for two reasons; first the sales lady told me to try it. and second it is a facial cleansing that doesn't need rinsing. You may say that it's a cream so why need to rinse! right? well, you're right. but the thing is in some other cream. you need to wash your face first with soap or facial foam/wash but in vital cleansing cream you don't need to do that. That's the reason why I am happy I bought this one. because when I am tired I rather sleep than to wash my face. See I am lazy.



This is what it looks like. It is not as dense as other cream. To be honest it is almost as dense as water. So be careful when you pour it on your hand. A little squeeze is enough :)

So I made a little experiment for you gals to know how effective it is.

I applied ESKINOL facial cleanser on the left side of my face WITHOUT HAYAN Vital Cleansing Cream and on the other half I applied Vital Cleansing cream before the facial cleanser.

Without Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream

With Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream

Can you see the difference? too much dirt on the cotton without Hayan Vital Cleansing Cream right?

Other things that I like about this product is after using it my face became softer likewise with my little sister (she using it also) because of that, she's applying the cream after applying the ESKINOL so that the soft and smooth effect of the cream will surely last.

The only problem on this product is that it doesn't have a smaller version to carry for a trip or to place it on your make up kit.

and by the way.

HAYAN korea SM San Lazaro branch is still having a sale until Sept 14. I don't know if its nationwide though.

I hope you find this review helpful and if you tried it please let me know the result. :)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment