Thursday, September 26, 2013

Beads at War


I am proud to present my shop, Beads at War! hahahaha! I decided to feature my shop here in my blog for the extra (kung may nagbabasa man hahaha!) exposure. 

This (accessory making) is my hobby ever since I can remember, so I decided to put a shop. Plus the reason is that I want to interact with others other than my computer. hahaha! sometimes taking a break in your daily routine as a programmer gives you a different energy. Don't get me wrong guys, I love my job/work but sometimes I got tired of talking to my computer and scold at him because my codes didn't work. hehehe. forgive my imagination :)

plus, since I want to live my life to the fullest why not try this right?! besides, I want to put up my own business so this is a dream come true for me.

Here's my work as of now :)


















You can see that all the accessories are really affordable right? I make sure that my clients and soon-to-be can afford accessories that are elegant and beautiful.

Chainmaille, wire wrap, beaded, charms name it and I make it :)

Well, that's for today :)

please like us on facebook www.facebook.com/beadsatwarshop
and follow us on instagram www.instagram.com/beadsatwar
you can email us for inquiry at beadsatwar@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment