Friday, August 30, 2013

Hayan BB cream and face silky powder Review

20130823_175238
I'm addicted on sales (who doesn't right?) so I always browse on Ensogo, Cashcashpinoy and Metrodeal for their latest discounts and promos. As I browsed the website of Ensogo, I saw the promo/discount for Hayan BB cream for only 229 (original price 390)  and silky face powder for 179 (original price 290) I got really big savings right? plus the ensogo main office is just a walking distance at my office so hassle free. it is like shopping with DISCOUNT. So as I saw these promos, I am not hesitant to buy. why? because of these reasons:
  • my sister says that the products are good. (Actually we had a little discussion about Korean products wherein we compare the etude house and hayan. She told me that etude house products are really good but too pricey for us. then Hayan, same made in Korea but affordable. She says that we should try it because of the good feedback)
  • affordable (if the promo is not available, I can still continue using the product because it is affordable)
But let me tell you something, I am not really into cosmetics kasi ligo-bilis-alis na ang peg ko kapag umaalis ako. but now? not anymore (i think) because I have reputation to uphold (chos! hahahahaha) anyways back to the product review.
20130823_175306

BB CREAM, to be honest this is my first time to use BB cream so I cannot compare the result of this product to other products. The product is really good, it does blends on your skin when applying so you don't have to worry about uneven skin tone when using this. good for oil control and it can be use as makeup base or with foundation. in addition, this BB cream is waterproof and healthy because of  whitening function and anti-wrinkles which keeps the skin smooth and beautiful :)

Though, It doesn't cover the pimples or eye dark circle so if you want to have an outcome that covers pimples use it with foundation (I think? I am not an expert on make up. sorry) also, if your face is peeling, don't use it or it will clog on your skin. (yeah base on experience since, my nose is peeling so I have to apply moisturizer after I applied the BB cream to removed the cream that clogged on my nose.) but other than that this product is superb :)
20130823_175317

Hayan Face Silky Powder. after applying the BB cream, I applied face silky powder to lessen the shininess of my face due to the BB cream. I should say it's okay, actually it is more than okay. BB cream and this face silky powder really compliments each other. Also, I used this powder even without the BB cream and the result is better than using any other powder.

20130824_144549

Here's my face after I applied the BB cream and the silky face powder. with blush-on, eyeliner and eye shadow.
Will surely purchase this product even without discounts or promo :) It is worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment